1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Power Road Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
Payment is expected when services are rendered.
We accept debit cards, major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) and cash. We do not accept checks.
If you need a payment plan, we can offer two options: CareCredit and Wells Fargo Health Advantage. (must be 18 years of age or older to apply). It takes only a few minutes to complete an application. There are no annual fees and you can take several months to pay off your balance with no interest charges. You can apply on-line, over the phone or at our hospital.
(800) 677-0718 or www.CareCredit.com/apply
(800) 248-5012 or www.WellsFargoHealthAdvantage.com/apply